Sabado, Enero 21, 2012

Love and Beloved

          There's a lot of definitions that could fit to the word love. Some may say, Love conquers all, Love waits, Love lasts forever, Love sees no wrongs, Love leaps away from odds, Love is beautiful, Love is a mystery, Love keeps as alive, Love sustains our emotions and soo much more.

          But, what is really love means for me? Well, love is like a kingdom that I desperately want to enter. It is a place where my dreams pass through. It is a paradise that I have always been dreaming to live in. It is a puzzle that I want to finish as soon as possible.

          I have always hear of love stories after stories. I have been slightly jealous. I always ask myself, Where is mine? Where is my love story? Where is my prince? Does it really exist in my life?

          But as of this moment, I'll wait for my own, unique love story where God is the author. Where it'll happen in a right and proper time and place. Where our relationship will be a light to every people who sees us, where we can be a good example, and where our love for each other will abound and will conquer all things, against all odds.

          For my future prince, I just want to say in advance that "all these dreams, all these definitions wouldn't have exist if it wasn't for you, for love isn't about definitions, it's all about you, for love is you..."

 BE MINE, GOD BLESS YOU :)






2 komento:

  1. HAHAHAH murag nka sense ko ani dah, kusgana jud ning gugma oi. Dbah diannenot?? You should Love and Beloved always to him?? ai unsa bah haha Comment2x lang tah ani para ma sabah atong mga hinanakit.. ewwww :)) Love lots diannenot haha

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hahahahaha XD ahw oo uie. we should love and belove by God alone hahah ikaw jud jennynot :P loveyoumore :*

    TumugonBurahin