Huwebes, Enero 19, 2012

Songs for the Almighty

- this is my own, shall I say "conversion" of worldly lyrics of "What makes you Beautiful by One Direction" into Christian lyrics...


I have my God
I love him soo
I’m humbling down myself just for the Lord
Don't need something
To cover up
you are the way and the truth and the life

Everyone else in the church can praise you
Everyone else but you

[Chorus]

Jesus, you light up my world like nobody else.
The way you died on the cross just to save me up.
The way you grasp up my hands when i needed you.
I love you oh oh.
Jesus you are so so good.

If only you saw what I can see.
You'll understand why I want GOD so desperately.
Right now I'm praising the Lord and I can believe.
You don't know Oh oh. You don't know how I love Him Oh oh.
But that's what makes me stronger now.

So c-come on
Get up and pray
to prove that God will hear us and be save
So c-come on
jump up and dance
And turn to God with a smile into your heart

Nananananananananananananannaanannanaananananna :D
 
 
GOD BLESS YOU!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento