Huwebes, Enero 19, 2012

Something that's Real


        Human beings are intelligent, resourceful, skillful and creative. But as we have our quest of LIFE, do you know what’s real? Do you know what will last for eternity? Do you know your reason of why you are still continuing your race in this life? Or better yet, do you know WHO keeps you going?

       Life is full of mysteries. It is full of ups and downs. We can never predict what will happen in the next pages or chapters in our book of life. What we have and what we know is just NOW, our present time, we are just capable of moving on our past and making a better future by just making a difference in our present.

     Time runs and we can’t stop it. But, are you capable of handling things out when life seems to turn its back on you? When your good life just turns upside down?

      A man named John Nash had suffered a terrible past and had experience a thousand rejections before attaining his real happiness and knowing his real friends.

     He has that beautiful mind, a genius mind instead. He can decode things out of numbers and articles with just a few span of time. He is unbelievable. As we see him, we might think that he is perfect and just amazing man but behind his great mind, lays the disease called paranoid schizophrenia that made him hallucinate things and persons which aren’t real, which made him struggle. You know what’s amazing upon experiencing this in his life? It made him stronger. He sees what is real and who is real to him.

      Above all his experiences, his dark times, he continued his life and builds a new start with the help of his wife and friends. Who would have thought that after all he had been through, he had won a Noble Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences on 1994. Life again is just unpredictable, full of surprises.   

       As I have watched the movie, Beautiful Mind, I have realize that this world we are living is full of uncertainty, that we couldn’t fully trust anybody even ourselves. Living in this world is uneasy. We can’t run the race alone; we all need someone to help us get through it.

      Personally, I have someone who had been helping me with all my struggles in life, He is the reason of my every success and I love him so much. If John Nash has his wife, I have my God with me and He had promise me that He will never forsake me and He loves me. That is something enough for me to keep going in my life.


                                                                GOD BLESS YOU!

2 komento: